Call for Presentations
ABOUT THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
The scientific program will consist of three types of sessions:
- Organized Symposia - a series of integrated presentations that address aspects of a single topic or theme, submitted as an organized group of speakers;
- Contributed Oral Presentations - individual oral presentations that are grouped into sessions by conference organizers; and
- Poster Presentations - 4'x4' printed poster showcased as part of the Poster Viewing & Reception.
- Call for Submissions for Organized Symposia: Opens August 29; Deadline: October 17
- Organized Symposia finalized and announced by end of October. Symposia will be included as part of the technical program and will run concurrently with other technical sessions. All technical presentations within a special symposium, including those that have been invited, need to submit abstracts through the online call for papers portal.
- Call for Abstracts for oral presentations and posters: Opens: November 1
- Deadline to submit all abstracts (individual speakers within a symposium, general oral, and posters): December 15.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent to submitting authors by early January, and the schedule will be posted online by mid-January.